We’re glad you’re here!
When you join one of the 12 chapters of Back Country Horsemen of Missouri you are joining a family of approximately 13,000 outdoor enthusiasts from all across America. As part of Back Country Horsemen of America, we are dedicated to preserving public use trails, improving trailhead facilities, and other resources, for enjoyment by equestrians, and all outdoor recreation users, not only for today, but for generations to come.
By joining us, we hope you will meet many new friends, be able to participate in our work, and make the outdoors a fun, safe place to be.
It is with the effort of people like you we are able to;
- Be your liaison with Washington D.C. to promote programs and funding to insure our trails remain accessible for all to enjoy.
- Work with local land managers to maintain and improve resources.
- Educate and promote Leave No Trace to preserve the natural beauty of our public lands.
- Work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
Joining is easy, use the map below to pick a chapter located in your area, fill out the form and send it with your check to our membership coordinator whose address is on the form. You will receive your membership card and a welcome packet in the mail within a week or two. In the meantime, you are always welcome to join any of our activities.
Get the form HERE
Back Country Horsemen of Missouri
Membership Recruitment Incentive Program
The Membership Recruitment Incentive Program is for current members, in good standing, to recruit two (2) new memberships. Once the two (2) new memberships are received by the Membership Coordinator, credit will be issued to the recruiting member for one year of free membership in the Back Country Horsemen of Missouri organization.
The guidelines are as follows:
- The recruiting member will have the potential members fill in the recruiting members name on the referral line of the membership application form.
- The memberships must be of the following types:
(2) Individual, (2) Family or (2) Businesses or Organizations, or any combination of these.
- The recruiting member will not receive any partial credit for only one membership. They must have two (2) before a free membership will be issued to the recruiting member.
- This incentive has no cash value to be redeemed.
- The recruiting member’s free membership will be for the next year and is non-accruable.
- Board members, Officers, and Chapter Leaders are excluded from participation.
We encourage everyone to participate in this program. This is a great opportunity to increase and strengthen our organization.