Back Country Horsemen of Missouri
Membership Recruitment Incentive Program
The Membership Recruitment Incentive Program is for current members, in good standing, to recruit two (2) new memberships. Once the two (2) new memberships are received by the Membership Coordinator, credit will be issued to the recruiting member for one year of free membership in the Back Country Horsemen of Missouri organization.
The guidelines are as follows:
1. The recruiting member will have the potential members fill in the recruiting members name on the referral line of the membership application form.
2. The memberships must be of the following types:
(2) Individual, (2) Family or (2) Businesses or Organizations, or any combination of these.
3. The recruiting member will not receive any partial credit for only one membership. They must have two (2) before a free membership will be issued to the recruiting member.
4. This incentive has no cash value to be redeemed.
5. The recruiting member’s free membership will be for the next year and is non-accruable.
6. Board members, Officers, and Chapter Leaders are excluded from participation.
We encourage everyone to participate in this program. This is a great opportunity to increase and strengthen our organization.